Entries with Surname (Title)s starting with 'M'

Surname: Moselen
Christian Names: Don
Country: New Zealand
State or Province: North Island
City or Town: Otaki
Service: Nil
Case Notes:

Don Moselen President of Otaki New Zealand (NZ) Returned Services Association (RSA) was described as a “slight bespectacled man whose tiny stature was offset by a booming voice and massive ego”.

There is nothing wrong with a massive ego as long as it is an honest ego. As shown in the newspaper clippings below Moselen had a long history of dishonesty.

Moselen picked the wrong people to try to fool when he posed before New Zealand Veterans with a rack of Medals he had not earned.  Moselen’s overnight demise from a strutting rooster to feather duster was well documented in the NZ media.

Here is “Rooster” Moselen

 Here is “Feather Duster” Moselen

Moselen is caught and charged

First visit to court

Guilty

History of criminal activity

Veterans call for apology

Community consequences

Don Moselen is a short, egotistical and loud man with a lengthy criminal history, we are seeing more and more con men pushing their way into Ex Service Organisations. Moselen eventually got his “comeuppance” , but he should never have been voted into the position of President of the Otaki RSA in the first place. ANZMI is dedicated to keeping the Veteran community clean and we urge all Veterans to be vigilant, because right now there are frauds and liars planning and plotting their moves to become executives in RSLs in Australia, and RSAs in New Zealand.

If you have any suspicions send us an email and we will respond.

Update Don Moselen 6 Aug 2012

 Don Moselen the final chapter

Anyone contemplating fraudulent activity in the Veteran communities of Australia or New Zealand should, as part of their decision making process, acquaint themselves to what happened to Don Moselen when he had his shot at deception.

Here is the final chapter about Moselen. After being fined for falsely wearing medals, he was fined for using New Zealand Returned Service Association funds to get a false medal mounted.

Go ahead make our day, give us something to write about, and something your family, your grandchildren and great grand children can read in the same way that Moselen’s heirs and successors will be able to do.

This is published in the public interest, particularly that of the Vietnam Veteran Community. All information presented here is fact and the truth. Reports from private citizens are supported by statements of fact and statutory declarations.

Surname: Moss
Christian Names: Graham Leslie
Country: Australia
State or Province: New South Wales
City or Town: Bathurst
Service #: 2790268
Service: Army - National Service
Branch: Infantry
Case Notes:

Graham Moss was a National Serviceman who served for 88 days in Vietnam during 1969. Ten of those days was with the 1st Australian Reinforcement Unit (1ARU) and 67 days with 4th Battalion Royal Australian Regiment (4RAR)

Moss

The medals and Badges he wears are:

Returned from Active Service Badge (RASB) Note: Should not be worn with medals.
Infantry Combat Badge (ICB) Insufficient Infantry service for this Badge
Australian Active Service Medal (AASM)
Vietnam Medal (VM)
Australian Defence Medal (ADM)
Anniversary of National Service Medal (ANSM)
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Emergency Services Medal (EMS) - Must not be worn with Service medals on the left breast.

The RASB is not be worn when medals are worn:

Moss

The RASB is a minor issue, but when combined with the two major offences of illegally wearing an ICB and wearing an ACT Medal, the combination becomes noteworthy. For those unaware of the RASB protocol the Returned from Active Service Badge (RASB) is issued to Australian Defence Force personnel who have rendered warlike service. The badge enables individuals to display their involvement in warlike service when wearing civilian attire. It is worn when the wearing of service awards is not appropriate or possible. Conversely, it should not be worn when wearing service awards.

He is not entitled to wear the ICB.

Moss

Moss served for only 67 days with an Infantry Battalion in Vietnam. The criterion for this Badge is:

Moss4

He must not wear the ACT EMS on his left breast.

Moss5

Eligible personnel may wear the medal on the right breast when attending any official function of the ACT government in either civilian attire or in uniform. This is consistent with federal government policy in relation to wearing of awards that do not fit within the national system, such as some medals bestowed by foreign governments

It is disappointing that the RSL where the photograph was taken did not point out to Moss the less than stirling job he has done with his medals.

Those who do not follow medals protocols and traditions will most likely be reported and find themselves, like Moss, featured on this website.

Surname: Mueller
Christian Names: Robert Thomas
Country: Australia
State or Province: SA
City or Town: Moana
Service #: R64124
Service: Royal Australian Navy
Branch: Marine Engineering
Commencement of service: 13 Feb 65
Completion of service: Unknown
Case Notes:

Robert Mueller is another of the long list of misguided ex Navy Veterans who "Beef up" their medal rack with worthless Commemorative junk.

Mueller is wearing six medals and is entitled to wear four on his left breast. For his medals to be properly displayed he needs to throw away the worthless fourth and fifth medals and move the medal attached underneath his rack into the fourth position.

The second last medal worn by Mueller is a self purchased Commemorative Medal.  It duplicates his official second medal, the Vietnam Logistic and Support Medal (VLSM).  This trinket is produced and sold by a Naval Association for $60 to those who want to look more heroic.

The last medal is a  HMAS Sydney Medal again struck and sold by a Navel Association and sold to assuage the vanity of ex HMAS Sydney crew members.

If you wear these medals you are a "bloody idiot".  There are many examples of "bloody idiots" wearing these medals on this web site.

Robert Mueller has joined the crew of HMAS Idiot and we wish him "bon voyage"

Surname: Mueller
Christian Names: Frank Fred
Country: Australia
State or Province: Queensland
City or Town: Bundaberg
Service #: 313522
Service: Army
Branch: Royal Australian Medical Corps
Case Notes:

Frank Fred Mueller of Bundaberg is a medals cheat. He is entitled to wear three military medals, however he wears four medals together with thirteen badges, buttons and bows.

Mueller

Muellers medals are:

Australian Active Service Medal (AASM)   Entitled

Vietnam Medal (VM) Entitled

Australian Defence Medal (ADM) Entitled

Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal (RVCM) Not Entitled

Mueller does not meet the criterion to wear the RVCM as he served only 88 days in Vietnam instead of the required 181 days.

Mueller2

Initially Mueller was contacted direct, but he responded with a tirade of swearing and abuse.

Advice was then sought from the Bundaberg Returned and Services League (RSL) where he is a member. That RSL was aware of his offending but chose to protect him by refusing to participate in checking Mueller's medals entitlement.

They advised a researcher as follows inter alia:

"Bundaberg RSL has neither the resources nor the access to records and further we are here to support veterans not dishonour them. This member is a veteran of the Vietnam War, he has health issues and he needs our support.

 I urge you to handle your concerns with great caution, and suggest you refrain from undertaking any action other than that recommended by the Department of Defence."

We would aver that the Bundaberg RSL was dishonouring all veterans by knowingly allowing a medals cheat in their midst. They were operating against their own constitution and trashing long established Veterans protocols and traditions.

 Fortunately, and after some prodding, sanity prevailed at Bundaberg RSL and another communication was received which says inter alia:

Re my correspondence of 17 August regarding the wearing of a medal by Mr Mueller.

 I have been advised that Mr Mueller sought clarification of his eligibility and now accepts that he is not entitled to wear that medal and will refrain from doing so.

The situation at Bundaberg was indicative of the ever increasing laissez faire attitude in some RSL Clubs throughout Australia.

Mueller has well earned his place on this website and can settle in for a long stay.

Surname: Muller
Christian Names: Noel Patrick
Country: Australia
State or Province: SA
City or Town: Ridgehaven
Service: RAN
Case Notes:

Noel Patrick "Molly" Muller

To set the scene, you need to read some of the claims Muller has written in emails to various people. After you have read them we will point out some of the many untruths that this pathological liar has created to change his service history from that of very mundane Visual Signaler, to that of an heroic Super Sailor who claims to have been very "poorly" dealt with by Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).

Email Number one.

I am a War Veteran of some 4 conflicts.

I originally enlisted in the RAN in 1961 and served immediately in the Malayan Theatre during the Communist uprising in that country subsequent to Malaya's attempt at becoming a Republic. Of course, they prevailed but is was due to the presence of the British Far East Fleet and the RAN plus RAAF, Australian Army and some segments of the British Army en situ that they managed to do this.Very probably, Malaya (as it was known) would now be a Communist Country otherwise.

Then we moved on to the Indonesian Crisis. The USSR had a huge Naval Presence en situ in Indonesia throughout as this was during the Cold War. It was also during this period that President John F Kennedy was assassinated and the first thought of the USA and for that matter, most of the World's citizens, that it was a Russian assassination.

Later, we were deployed into Burmese Waters (this was effectively a continuation of the Indonesian Crisis) but the two satellite states of the now Malaysian Republic - namely Sabah and Sarawak were the object of interest to the Indonesian Communist backed regime. In effect, this was a continuation of the Indonesian Crisis but as far as we were concerned and due to Geographics, it was a completely new war altogether.

I personally was a Naval Diver and it may surprise many but the infamous Blue Salt Water Crocodile of Northern Australian fame, ranges as far north as Thailand and the Philippines. With the huge rise and fall of Equatorial Tides, the waters of the region are in a constant state of flux and quite muddy. In the extreme, they are very dangerous for Diving activities. I then continued my service into the Vietnam Theatre later into the 1960's with the advent of the Vietnam War.

I have spent much time focused upon my CV but I approach my point now. I am but one of thousands of men (and women) whom were present in the Far East during the 1960's and 1970's and took part in these many and diverse wars. We were subjected to many different types of experimental Chemicals such as Agent Orange and T 2-4-3, etc. The effects of these chemicals are still raising their heads through our offspring and the children of our offspring.

What we are having enormous problems achieving is recognition from the politicians whom sent us away upon these Wars to foreign lands and then, upon our return, be it dead or alive, they have continued for generations, 45 years in my case, to back away from their responsibilities. It is no one Political genre, both of the major parties have had their opportunities and their way with the Veterans and neither have ever lived up to their Election promises.

These same tired old promises are trotted out when ever an election is due and then they are just as promptly filed away once the election has passed. All that the veteran expects is a fair shake, we did our duty and went where we were ordered and did what we were ordered, in my case, very nearly at the cost of my very life due to the stupidity of a Naval Officer. I have been under the treatment of Psychiatrists since the RAN dumped me in 1966 (following injuries suffered) but the RAN did it in such a way as to make it impossible for me to obtain any compensation. They did it quite easily by labelling me as "Physically Unsuited for Naval Service". Very clever choice of words and those same words mean that I am ineligible for any form of compensation or for that matter, extra payments for disabilities suffered in my Pension.

I live on the bare Military Pension (with my Wife) and I receive a small stipend for Hearing Loss from the Naval Guns which sent most Sailors deaf. You see, I am but one man among thousands and now with Afghanistan and Iraq and very shortly Iran coming on line. We have Veterans returning daily, they still return from East Timor with irreparably injuries - not all are visible, mine are not, they are mental in the form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder all caused to me by trauma suffered in combat.

I receive nothing from the Government for my injuries as I am ineligible to apply. Is there an answer to this situation? Personally, I see none short of the Australian Public, the veritable Australian Electorate standing up for the Veterans as we once stood up for you and gave you the freedoms you now enjoy, write to your local candidate, agitate for change of legislation for a reform in the Military Compensation Laws so that people whom have battle wounds (not always visible) are treated fairly and justly in consideration of the sacrifices that they have suffered in the defense of our way of life. I thank you for your time and God bless you all.

Vindico.

Email Number Two

From: Noel P Muller <daring08@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Subject: Re: Molly Muller's Lament

To: Fergus Fairfax <fergus39@gmail.com>, Allen J Petersen <petersaj@bigpond.net.au>, Orange Protest <orangeprotest@googlegroups.com>, Donald Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>, Francis Edwards franced@bigpond.net.au

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Noel P Muller <daring08@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, Well, as IT said, IT is back again

Nothing has changed, the same old rantings from a mindless Numb Skull with water where the Grey Matter ought to be. You are very clever at using a mans own words and then twisting them to suit your own purposes you DROP KICK. For no other reason than to clear my personal reputation with those whom I would like to know the truth and for no other reason I have (again) opted to answer your drivel. NO OTHER REASON WHAT SO EVER, YOU SLIME BALL EXCUSE FOR A LIFE FORM. Prior to joining the RAN, I had a great job in the Accounts Department of David Murray Stores here in Adelaide in their Pirie Street Head Office. The building still stands and is tenanted by the Department of Social Service. When I applied for entry to the Navy, I left that position rather than deluding them about my future intentions and took a temporary job of Delivery Driver around the streets of Adelaide for an Automobile Company known as McDonald Motors BMC P/L. Again, you SHIT STIRRING SLIME BALL, I underwent the Naval Psychology Entry Test and as a result was urged strongly to enter the Navy as a Cryptographer, which is exactly what I did. What is the full and recognised title of a CRYPTOGRAPHER - easy - TACTICAL COMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR. Surprise, surprise, I told the truth and you have once again proven yourself to be the craven liar that you are by twisting my words to suit your ends. Again, the situation in the Roads of Penang when I was ordered into the water to repel enemy divers and then conduct a bottom search of HMAS Vendetta is as described. I can get you as many witnesses to that one as you choose. The very truth of the matter is that the event (due no input of my own) was the talk of the ship (as these things are on a small ship) it was the talk of the ship for days after the event. It is genuinely sad for you that you have nothing in your past to relate to - that necessitates you resorting to going around squawking and befouling other peoples histories. The COMPANY upon the beach in North Borneo - I will give you this as my memory is poor, If I ever once stated that I ran into a COMPANY Strength group on the beach in Brunei, I apologise as it was NO MORE, NO LESS than a scouting party of around 7 to 10 men - nothing else and I have no recall as to if that is another of your personal twisted interpretations or a mistake upon my part, I will alow that the error may be mine and apologise, IT WAS A SCOUTING PARTY THAT I RAN FOUL OF NO MORE THAN 7 TO 10 MEN OF WHICH I DISPATCHED 3 (I  BELIEVE), THEY WEREN'T SAYING TOO MUCH WHEN I LEFT THEM, NO THE REMAINDER OF THE PARTY NEVER DID RUN AWAY IN FEAR AND I NEVER CLAIMED THEY DID, I WAS THE ONE THAT DEBUNKED POST HASTE, RE-ENTERED THE WATER AND HEADED BACK OUT TO THE SHIP. I WAS NOT WAITING FOR ANY "DRINKS OR 'NOW IS THE HOUR'" FOR MY TROUBLE.

So, continue upon your merry way, you plague, I have not got the slightest idea what your true agenda is and less do I care, you are less than a Maggot to me and worthy of no more recognition than one of those detestable creatures. Carry on with your mindless rantings for the entertainment of similar THINGS to yourself as this is the very last time I will ever respond to any thing bearing your name. My suggestion, do everyone a favour, jump in the bowl and then pull the chain, see how many miss you, FOULNESS.

Best regards, "Molly"

**************************

Noel P "Molly" Muller

42 Heather Drive

Ridgehaven SA 5097

Tel/Fax:- +61 08 8395 0576

Mobile:-  0401 651 145

Email:- daring08@gmail.com

**************************

GO NAVY

Email Number Five

romNoel P Muller <noelmuller42@optusnet.com.au>

tofergus39@gmail.com,

jegon@tpg.com.au,

Allen J Petersen <petersaj@bigpond.net.au>,

Orange Protest <orangeprotest@googlegroups.com>

dateFri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM

subjectFri 6th Mar 1900 cdst

mailed-byoptusnet.com.au

hide details 6:51 PM (4 hours ago) Reply

To those whom give a damn

 produced below are images, unwarranted but included because I am about to depart the Internet and this is your final bite at the cherry. Read well and read closely as what you are looking at are OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS ON HER MAJESTIES SERVICE and to deny that they exist or their content is actually in defiance of the LAWS OF THIS LAND. They are not fabricated as not OHMS DOCUMENTS SHOULD OR CAN BE (ALTHOUGH YOU LOT DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT MERE TRIFLE). Again, read them well, print them out, keep a copy for your files and you can squabble as much as what you like between your selves over their content and its veracity to your freaking hearts content as I have already alluded to, THEY ARE ON HER MAJESTIES SERVICE. Due to the Military Nature of the documents, there is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UPON THEM so be very careful how you treat them and what you say about them - just a little advice from the wise.

    The first in series is my Cover Page of my NAVAL SERVICE CERTIFICATE, the second in series INDICATES THAT I QUALIFIED ON THE 1ST MARCH 1963 AS A "COMPRESSED AIR BREATHING APPARATUS DIVER" with a pass rate of 80% out of 100.

    Further, the third in series is available to any SERVICE MAN WHOM SERVED BEFORE THE FLAG (I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EITHER OF YOURS) AND A COMPLETE RECORD OF MY SERVICE AND THE DECORATIONS I WAS GRANTED, WHERE THEY WERE GRANTED TO ME FOR AND THEY COVER MY ENTIRE NAVAL SERVICE (FIVE POINT FIVE YEARS). FOR THE EDIFICATION OF JOHN GIERSH (JEGON@TPG.COM.AU), I WILL HELP YOU BECAUSE I EMPATHISE WITH YOUR PROBLEM IN COGNITION.

    THEY READ (IN SERIES)

    1)  AUSTRALIAN ACTIVE SERVICE MEDAL 1945-1975 WITH CLASP "VIETNAM" (Note the absence of 187 kilometers over the horizon blossom).

    2)  VIETNAM LOGISTIC SUPPORT MEDAL (Earned during the escort of HMAS SYDNEY ON HER THIRD TRIP TO VIETNAM)

    3)  AUSTALIAN DEFENCE MEDAL (For having served the qualifying time in the Defence of Australia to earn that Medal)

    4)  PINGAT JASA MALAYSIA MEDAL (Granted by the Government of Malaya to Personnel whom served a total in excess of 80 consecutive days in defence of  Malaya  and in defence of the newly formed Republic of MALAYSIA).

    5)  LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST - THE RETURNED FROM ACTIVE SERVICE BADGE, THE MOST VALUED ONE OF ALL OF MY SMALL COLLECTION.

    So, I wish you well on your witch hunt to BURY me as you inferred in your last email to me which I sent back to you as unwanted and do hope that you do not cause yourself too much folly (God knows, you have caused yourself enough already. I do not know where you ever learned that I never went north of Osaka as I visited Tokyo and Yokohama on three separate occasions and so a bit of Geography may well be in order for you as well. Guam, try either of these addresses as grabs you fancy as they were with me in Guam (Douglas Quentin Ryan <drryan@treko.net.au> or John Francis Rowe WARRANT OFFICER OF THE NAVY <jrowe.msbc@gmail.com> and they should be able to confirm one hell of a whole lot more for you but trust me, make sure you have your EAR PLUGS IN AS ANY WORD AGAINST ME AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU PLENTY.

    I realise that this is not the answer you would have liked, GET OVER IT as it is the only one you are ever going to get. This and every one of my email addresses are being closed down once I send this email. Sayonara!

Best regards, "Molly"

**************************

Noel P "Molly" Muller

42 Heather Drive

Ridgehaven SA 5097

Tel/Fax:- +61 08 8395 0576

Mobile:-  0401 651 145

Email:- daring08@gmail.com

**************************

GO NAVY!

********

Having waded through Muller’s writings it is not hard to come to the conclusion that he is a liar and a wannabe. We are sure that there are many red faced HMAS Vendetta and HMAS Melbourne sailors embarrassed by Muller,s illogical lies. We are able to go beyond conclusions, analyse some of what he has said and point out his lies. To dissect these five emails and others he has written would be a mammoth job so we have concentrated on those things he has said that clearly put him in the category of pathological liar and disgraceful wannabe. Muller has voluntarily produced most of our evidence and therefore it is not necessary for us to corroborate his own evidence that he has broadcast widely.  Here is a list of outrageous mutterings and we will debunk them as we go.

Muller’s lie Number 1

I was made to carry out the duties of Clearance Diver as we had no CDT onboard. I   instructed to accompany the Ghurkhas inshore and make sure that they established and then return to the Ship with the “Inflatable” that they used. On recover  them, somehow, the ship was given incorrect co-ordinates and I beached where there was a company of PKI.  By that, I mean that I beached and then a company of PKI came  along from inshore.  They were spread out and heading directly to the beach.  I was  forced to engage several of these individuals and in the process, I dispatched three that I  am aware of but there may well be more.  The Patrol did not go onto the sand but stayed in the jungle and headed north away from me and as soon as I believed it safe, I re- entered the water and made haste back to HMAS Vendetta.  I reported immediately to Captain John P Stevenson and reported the entire incident to him in detail.

A nineteen year old Able Seaman Signaler with no combat experience sent alone to support a Ghurkha patrol. But worse still Muller attacked a Company of PartaiKomunis Indonesia(Indonesian Communist Party Soldiers)(PKI). Killed three of them and scampered back to HMAS Vendetta. Read more about this action:

We withdrew and made afresh contact with the ‘ghurkhas and it turned out that we had indeed landed in Indonesian Territory. New co-ordinates were given and the following night.  I returned inshore with the new bearings

 I made contact with the Ghurkhas and brought them back on board.  As a matter of an aside, the Ghurkhas, you will recall Phillip had Hessian bags which contained human heads.  On reboarding HMAS Vendetta, these heads were place in the ABCD Shower Cubicle. (The Wash Down area for anyone contaminated by Atomic. Biological , Chemical Agents) where they remained until we returned the Ghurkhas to Singapore. It evolved that the heads were for the purpose of positive identification of the individual PKI operatives whom had been captured and slain.”

Within twenty four hours of his heroic action where he single handed “took on” an armed Indonesian Patrol and killed three of them, Muller was again sent out alone to pick up the Ghurkha Patrol. This time his mission was successfully accomplished and according to Muller the Ghurkhas carried on board a Hessian bag containing severed human heads which were stored in a shower cubicle of HMAS Vendetta during the voyage back to Singapore. Can anyone imagine a Naval Officer allowing stinking human heads to slosh around in shower cubicle? Can you imagine the Captain of HMAS Vendetta sending an Able Seaman Signaler alone on two missions within twenty four hours after he had shot and killed three PKI and scared off the rest of the PKI unit?

In a later email Muller amended the number of PKI from a Company to a group of seven to ten, but everything else was the same. Read here:

“The COMPANY upon the beach in North Borneo - I will give you this as my memory is poor, If I ever once stated that I ran into a COMPANY Strength group on the beach in Brunei, I apologise as it was NO MORE, NO LESS than a scouting party of around 7 to 10 men - nothing else and I have no recall as to if that is another of your personal twisted interpretations or a mistake upon my part, I will allow that the error may be mine and apologise, IT WAS A SCOUTING PARTY THAT I RAN FOUL OF NO MORE THAN 7 TO 10 MEN OF WHICH I DISPATCHED 3 (I  BELIEVE), THEY WEREN'T SAYING TOO MUCH WHEN I LEFT THEM, NO THE REMAINDER OF THE PARTY NEVER DID RUN AWAY IN FEAR AND I NEVER CLAIMED THEY DID, I WAS THE ONE THAT DEBUNKED POST HASTE, RE-ENTERED THE WATER AND HEADED BACK OUT TO THE SHIP. I WAS NOT WAITING FOR ANY "DRINKS OR 'NOW IS THE HOUR'" FOR MY TROUBLE”.

It is also an historic fact that HMAS Vendetta never ventured to any Beach in Brunei, North Borneo in 1963. Here is a list of Vendetta deployments for the period:

Vendetta from Sydney.

                        Arrived     Left
Darwin            18/07/63 19/07/63
Singapore       25/07/63 29/07/63
Palau Tioman  02/08/63 05/08/63
Singapore       09/08/63 26/08/63
Palau Tioman  31/08/63 02/09/63
Hong Kong      05/09/63 14/09/63
Singapore*      20/09/63 30/09/63
Hong Kong*     04/10/63 19/10/63
Singapore        25/10/63 05/11/63
Subic Bay       16/11/63 23/11/63
Hong Kong      25/11/63 28/11/63
Osaka             02/12/63 06/12/63

Kure                07/12/63 11/12/63

Vendetta did visit Borneo (Tawau) in August 1964 but at that time Muller was at land based HMAS Kuttabul until he was posted to HMAS Melbourne in December 65.

From: Noel P Muller

To:Allen J Petersen ; Alan Griffin (MP) Sent: Wednesday, 14 October 2009 10:35

AM Subject: Media Release from DVA Min Griffin (More of the same - sunshine!)

Your support for those of us whom are declared Mentally ill is touching Alan, what about giving us more money to survive upon as our Mental Illness is a given - So is our inability to make ends meet - at least place the freaking horse before the cart Minister rather than shooting blanks everywhere to make yourself look good.

It does not wash Minister -

1 year and 11 months on and you have still yet to deliver upon any single promise you made in your pre election campaign and the same goes for your boss. Weak as freaking water. Talk is so cheap and is so meaningless - actions are what count - you know that equally well as what I do; and I am MENTALLY UNWELL so what does that make you?

Noel

Muller is deserving of prompt legal action from law enforcement and disgust from the veteran community.  He represents everything a genuine veteran holds in contempt.

4th Nov 2009

Update Noel “Molly” Muller

Wannabes don’t come any more obnoxious or persistent than Noel “Molly” Patrick Muller.  In an email dated 1 Nov 09, shown below, Muller says:

Just for the exercise, place my name (Noel P Muller) into "Google" and see what you come up with. You will have to expend no more effort than that I have suggested to see what they have done to me and my good name and my Naval Service.

Muller is so stupid he fails to understand that ANZMI have merely reported what he has said. His “good name and my Naval Service” were sullied by him alone, when he began telling ridiculous lies in his bid to fraudulently claim benefits from The Department of Veterans Affairs.  His other motive behind these “stories” was to elevate himself to hero status within his own family.

Muller gains strength from an alliance of like minded veterans who blatantly support wannabes. Among their ranks are others who appear on this web site they are Kirkman, Moon, Eather-Evans – Patterson. They call themselves the “Mad Galahs” and have caused disruption in the Australian veteran community for the past three years, with their outlandish accusations and conspiracy theories aimed at individual veterans, Politicians and the Defence community generally. The email shown below was distributed widely to the Mad Galahs by their post manAllen Petersen (shown in the address group)

Muller is a recidivist wannabe, who has told so many lies to his family that he lacks the courage to tell them the truth and live peacefully. He chooses to live the lies he has created, which by now, are believed only by himself and his loopy Mad Galah mates. He points out that someone very close to him has sent us a photograph taken at a close family event, that should give him a hint.

Muller further says in his email:  “Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world or rather, people such as the subscribers to anzmi/avm have made it their task to ensure that we do not”. also "I wish for nothing more; nor less that what the majority of other Veterans desire and that is a world of peace and harmony within our circle (Veterans - that is) but the nameless cretins will not allow this luxury".
The problem is that Muller’s “perfect world” and "harmony" is one where he is a recognized hero for his make believe Navy service and he is getting a big fat pension from Veterans Affairs for his feigned war caused afflictions.

In the real world The Department of Veterans Affairs don’t deal in fantasy and don’t g

Surname: Murda AKA John
Christian Names: Michael Henderson
Country: Australia
State or Province: Queensland
City or Town: Cape Point
Service #: Nil
Service: Nil
Branch: NIL
Commencement of service: Nil
Completion of service: Nil
Case Notes:

Murda AKA John AKA Jones of Cape Point in Queensland is a wannabe, fraudster and a bully. We believe that he is currently using the name Michael Henderson.

Murda has had no military service whatsoever, and yet he tells stories of his time with the elite Australian Special Air Service Regiment (SASR), here are some examples:

"He was a Sniper in the SAS and didn’t like to talk about it much. When he was in Afghanistan they were overlooking a McDonalds Restaurant and were positioned to shoot anyone they felt was a threat. He stated he only had to shoot once then".

"He was based in Bosnia working in Sarajevo. She was working with NATO at the time. His division which was a part of Secret Operations Logistics Squadron had just been established and as a result they required snipers who had trained at, “Sniper school.” He stated that he killed many men women and children for his country. However he wasn’t weak so didn’t require any pension or after care"

"Whilst in Bosnia he stayed in an area called sniper alley where there was continuous fire fights between the snipers. He stated that his wife was their commander (from NATO) and would send them on secret mercenary type missions. When asked to clarify as things didn’t make sense (e.g. Sniper school and working with NATO) he became angry and said it was bringing the bad out in him and he doesn’t want to relive it as it was fourteen years ago".

When asked why he used the name "John" he said.

"The army had given them many names and birth certificates in case they needed to ever disappear".

We can report that Murda did visit Sarajevo in 2005 but only to have lunch with his civilian wife who was working with NATO. The lunch in the NATO Officers Mess is the sum total of his military service.

Murda uses his lunatic military stories to charm vulnerable women and if his "Military Service" is ever questioned he resorts to threats and violence. He has said;

"He knows how to bleed people out and torture people due to his training."

Murda has other skeletons in the closet. Before he was an "SASR Sniper", he would have required a few years normal army service then at least another year to complete the SASR acceptance and training cycle. This would mean to have been a Sniper in Bosnia in 2005 he would have had to have been a soldier since at the very least 2002, however the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) were busy applying a lifetime ban from Financial Investment work during that period. He was found guilty of fraud in 2004 that related to crimes between the period 2002 and 2004.

Michael Murda aka John aka Jones is a liar wannabe and fraudster who is known also as a bully. He is a pathological liar and cannot be trusted with other peoples property.

You can tell when he is lying because his lips are moving.

People like Murda who have never served, yet claim to have been a Special Forces Soldier are most welcome to our web site, and we hope that Murda enjoys his infamy.