Entries with Surname (Title)s starting with 'G'

Surname: Gilchrist
Christian Names: Robert Steven
Country: New Zealand
State or Province: South Island
City or Town: Christchurch
Case Notes:

Robert Steven Gilchrist – Christchurch New Zealand

We thought there were no snakes in New Zealand (NZ) however we have discovered one very big  wannabe serpent lurking around the land of the long white cloud.

New Zealander, Robert Steven Gilchrist lives in a different place than mere earthlings, his life has been spent quelling evil wherever it may dwell.  Gilchrist has built a whole life around his New Zealand Special Air Service (SAS) “operations”.  In the photo below he is dressed up to play war games, which despite his ludicrous claims is about as close as he has ever got to the real thing. You will notice that he looks like he just got off the airplane from Kabul.

We hold a Statutory Declaration supporting many of the ludicrous claims made by RobertGilchrist. Here are examples:

Joined NZ Army at sixteen years of age at Timaru Recruiting Office.

Was asked to do officer training very early on but refused as he thought he was too young.  Did it a year or so later though.

Was made a Lieutenant which was the rank he held when he went for SAS selection. Passed selection, and was dismayed to learn there were no positions for a Lieutenant, so he immediately resigned his commission to enlist in 1NZSAS as a Private Soldier.  SAS told him not to be silly "we will sort something out".   He then did SAS stuff and eventually became a Captain. He was a Captain until he left in 1991.

His mum never knew but his father suspected as he often brought home his weapons and left them in the hallway while he showered etc and his father sawthem.

He was under artillery fire in Bosnia whilst in a sniper position also saw babies torn up in Bosnia.

Drove around Bosnia with UN berets in the glove box, only putting them on, if they needed to avoid trouble.

Gilchrist has 3 videos he claims were of him, one of which had a voice VERY like his yelling orders as SAS practiced explosive Methods of Entry (MOE). Pretty sure the video was legit as the other voice was very Maori sounding. (Gilchrist’s voice could have been overlaid by Gilchrist later).

Was (post 1991) given a rank of Lt again in order to be in charge of the OPFOR during a CT exercise here in Christchurch before Bill Clinton visit.

Shows a ceremonial dagger plaque he was given as a thank you for that particular operation.

Mentions an operation he was involved in at a farm house down south where a sales rep from some company or other inadvertently wandered in and was taken hostage for a day or so.

Doing Counter Terrorism work  and being aboard a 737 at the airport and got a female police officer to deliver food to them half naked in return for releasing a hostage

Told us he would see about getting us in as "hostages" when the SAS were exercising here a few years ago using a 737 body at the airport. Sadly, we were not allowed due to some reason or other...

Frequently trained with the police Combined Threat Assessment Group (CTAG) and Special Tactics Group (STG) guys while he was in the SAS as well.

Medically discharged from the SAS after injuring his back after falling out of a helicopter.

He was an ex-soldier and eventually confided to his closest friends that he had served in the Special Air Service (SAS) before injuring his knee and leaving the Army (and yes he showed us his titanium knee and his collection of SAS memorabilia).

He told me he had been with the Diplomatic Protection squad and produced a badge in a black folder claiming it to be his get out of jail free card.

Often involved in assassinations of drug dealers in South America and special operations in places he could not talk about.

He has a foot by foot square case with a chrome Sykes and Fairburn commando dagger in it that he said was given to him when he finished with the regiment

There is a photo in KIWI DISPOSALS army surplus shop of a guy in black with a respirator on, abseiling down a building in Christchurch. Rob claims this to be him

He also claimed to be able go get hold of many military goodies, knives, vests etc as he could get them straight from SAS stores
.
His house was being paid for by the government under the SAS service agreement for retired soldiers.

He claimed to be suffering from Parkinson’s Disease as a result of chemical poisoning from the military last time I spoke face to face with him and he would start shaking depending on who was in the room.

He has a corps belt and beret that he claimed were his from his time with the regiment

His tactic from what I have read is to immediately attack anyone who questions his past and try and bring their credibility into question, therefore diverting the attention from him.

Some emails authored by Gilchrist have been unearthed the first one was written in 2005 and says:

From: Admin@NZScanners
Date: 14 October 2005 11:43:00 AM
Subject: The Pilgrims 50th

Dear xxxxxxxx

I noticed a webpage advert for the NZSAS 50th celebrations at Fighttimes.com.

I never served in the NZSAS (only an ex T.F. grunt) however I am a collector of militaria, specifically sellective New Zealand Militaria.

Are these items available for anyone to purchase or are they just limited to serving and Ex members of the NZSAS?

If you could get back to me and let me know if it is possible to order a number of these items it would be very much appreciated,

Regards

Rob

Then in 2005 Gilchrist sent an email to our predecessor organization (CPMH) advising us of a suspected UK SAS Wannabe who was residing in NZ.

From: -=zeroalpha=-
Date: 1 September 2005 2:06:00 AM
To: 'enquiries@cpmh.net'
Subject: 23 SAS Posuer

Hi,

I have come across a person claiming to have served with 23SAS(V) in the UK.

Are you guys able to verify his service?

Personally, based on his stories (I'm ex NZ Army myself, nothing special just a lowly LCpl Grunt) I think he is full of shit.

If you are able to verify this guys claims, it would be much appreciated.

Please let me know what you need.

Cheers

Rob

Note that in 2005 Gilchrist was telling people that he had served only in the part time NZ Territorial Forces.

There is a sinister aspect to Gilchrist.  Whilst in the grips of the Psychologica Fantastica  commonly termed the Walter Mitty syndrome, he allegedly became a police informant spying on and informing on an Animal Rights Network.   After you have read the rest of our entry have a look at the very detailed report here http://www.converge.org.nz/abc/pr38-180b.htm

As a member of the Animal Rights Network, Gilchrist was planning illegal activities for the group then at the last minute he would “drop out” and “dob” the group into the police. During his time with this organization he became more and more unstable and was admitted to a psychiatric ward a couple of times. He confessed to having serious mental issues but said this was because of “post traumatic stress disorder from his Army years”.

Gilchrist has never served with the elite New Zealand SAS; he is a liar a fraud and a wannabe. He is a long term offender and will most likely re-offend. We ask NZ veterans to keep a watch for this slippery character.

This is published in the public interest, particularly that of the Vietnam Veteran Community. All information presented here is fact and the truth. Reports from private citizens are supported by statements of fact and statutory declarations.

Surname: Godden
Christian Names: Richard
Country: Australia
State or Province: South Australia
City or Town: Adelaide
Service #: Unknown
Service: Army
Branch: Catering Corps
Commencement of service: 19 Jun 90, Jan 91
Completion of service: 07 Aug 90, Apr 94
Case Notes:

Richard Godden would have you believe he is a Returned Veteran and "Mr Citizen" personified. He has run for public office, and is full of religious fervour. In reality he is a liar, wannabe and a religious lunatic.

In the photograph, Godden is shown wearing the following medals on his left side.

Australian Active Service Medal - AASM - No entitlement
Australian Service Medal - ASM - No entitlement
Australian Defence Medal - ADM - No entitlement
United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia - UNTAC - No entitlement

Godden the Liar

Godden said in an email to us dated 18 Oct 2014:

"Actually i do not wear service medals for cambodia (sic) so whomever gave you that information is incorrect. I am in the process of applying for the Australian Defence Medal. However as stated the process takes some months.
I have worn family member medals on my right side of my chest, and the ribbon bars of these on the right side when in my Paramedic Uniform on Anzac day Dawn service and all day to remember them whilst on duty".

Godden says the photographs of him wearing medals have been "photo shopped", however we have another photograph of him marching in Adelaide on ANZAC Day wearing the same medals. In support of these photographs we have Statutory Declarations from Veterans who witnessed him marching with the medals.

Here is what Godden told us about his military history in an email of the 18 Oct 14

"Enlisted in the ARA June 1989, charlie company 22 Pl 1RTB. Nothing extravagant to report typical run of the mill service. Medical discharge due to injury November 1994. unfit for duty".

He did not enlist into the Australian Regular Army in June 1989, he enlisted 19 June 1990 and was discharged 7 August 1990 for being medically unfit.

In fact he did not complete Basic Recruit Training and was discharged around the halfway point of his training course.

In January 1991 he joined the Army Reserve (Part time service). He worked as a Cook in a Medical unit and he was discharged in April 1994, because he was unable to comply with his service obligation.

Godden the religious zealot and a hypocrite

Here is what he included in an email to us on the 18 October 2014

"I am so glad I have become a christian and found God, I suggest you should do the same, Bill, pestilence in one place after another, earthquakes, Tsunami's, Hurricanes, Typhoons, Cyclones, Ebola virus, wars in one place after another. These are all prophetic with the End times, the end of days. These end days people will be judged on who they are and on what they do to other people I will pray that you welcome him into your life and see that by worshiping him, daily service to him will actually make a huge change in your life, you will no longer feel lonely, unhappy, disgruntled with life and disgruntled in what you do on a daily basis."

Being a liar, wannabe and a hypocrite are hardly the values one would expect from a religious zealot. We agree that pestilence is upon us but not as described by Godden. As far as the Veteran community are concerned he and his ilk are the pestilence.

Being a religious zealot and a liar is an incongruous combination. We really don't care about his religious zeal, but wearing campaign medals he didn't earn and telling lies about his military service will not be tolerated by Australian and New Zealand Veterans.

Defence Force wannabes beware, you may be one of the many case files we are working on, and as long as you are around we will be around. Eventually we will catch you, and your behaviour will be reported on this web site in the same way we hereby present Richard Godden of Adelaide to our world readership.

Surname: Gordon
Christian Names: Kevin Stephen
Country: Australia
State or Province: Unknown
City or Town: Unknown
Case Notes:

Live: 22 Nov 2013

Kevin Stephen Gordon is a medals cheat.

Gordon is wearing a Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal (VCM) that he did not earn.

Gordon-1

Notice in the photograph he is wearing this set of medals:

Gordon-2

The medal he has not earned is shown below:

Gordon-3

Here is the criterion to wear the VCM.

Eligibility

The Australian Government maintained the basic qualifying criteria specified by the Republic of Vietnam for allied troops. To be eligible for the medal a person must have completed a minimum period of 181 days, either continuous or aggregated, unless:

• killed on active service (KIA);
• wounded in action i.e. classified as a Battle Casualty and
evacuated as a result of those wounds; or
• captured and later released or escaped.

Note that medical evacuation from the area of operations for any reasons other than wounds received in action does not constitute an exemption from meeting the minimum qualifying period.

Gordon served and carried out some hard work in Vietnam, but he served for only 72 days as shown on the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Vietnam Nominal Roll.

Gordon-4

He was medically evacuated home as a Non Battle Casualty. See below:

Gordon-5

All Vietnam Veterans are aware of the VCM criterion, yet we have a constant stream of offenders brought to our attention.

If you are silly enough to flaunt the rules, we will find you, and expose you as a medals cheat, just as we have Kevin Stephen Gordon and many others.

This is published in the public interest, veterans of all conflicts, in particular that of the Vietnam Veteran Community. All information presented here is fact and the truth. Reports from the private citizens are supported by statement of fact and statutory declarations.

Persons appearing on our site that are now deceased will not be removed, but the case will have the word "Deceased" placed next to their name when we are advised.

Surname: Goss
Christian Names: Roger David
Country: Australia
State or Province: Unknown
City or Town: Unknown
Service: Nil
Case Notes:

Roger David Goss  aka “Rod” Goss

Roger “Rod” David Goss is an Australian who has resided in the Otaki region of New Zealand (NZ) for the past ten years. Since arriving in NZ he has created the false persona of a pain racked wounded Vietnam Veteran.

 He uses his fictitious “Vietnam wounding” to elevate himself to local hero status and has published details of his “Vietnam wounding” and his ongoing chronic pain in two health brochures, in addition, he has set up a web site to help others who suffer chronic pain  He also blames his tobacco addiction to his “Army” service.

We have included extracts from the two Health brochures where Goss purports to have been an Australian soldier who was shot and wounded in Vietnam. Here is the first pamphlet:

In the Quite smoking brochure Goss went on the say

"The challenge of quitting was compounded by the chronic and serious pain Rod’s suffered since being shot when the bullet nicked his colon. He had believed smoking helped the pain but research has convinced him smoking interferes with the pain relief and that everything he believed about smoking was “brainwashing.”

If a bullet nicked Goss’s Colon it meant that he was “gut shot” The Colon is the large bowel, see the diagram below:

Officers handing cigarettes to wounded soldiers is only something that you may see in a John Wayne movie, it did not happen in Vietnam.  Furthermore Australian soldiers were not given two packets of "Marlborough" cigarettes a day as described by Goss.  Goss must have been a bit of a hero because he reckons “The Yanks gave me cigarettes for keeping them out of trouble”.  Simply put Goss is a liar.

Goss does not appear on either of the two Australian Department of Veterans Affairs Vietnam Nominal Rolls.  We also checked the New Zealand Veterans Affairs Nominal Roll and he does not get a mention.  Goss’s “gut shot” wounding would have been a high profile event, details would not be missing from the very accurate and comprehensive Web site “The Casualty List” that lists all Australian and New Zealand Casualties from the Vietnam war.  He is not listed.

We have been officially notified that National Archives are unable to locate an Army Service Record for Roger David Goss.

Service record inquiry -  [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dear Ms xxxxxxx

CARO could not identify a service record for Goss, Roger David.

xxxxxx

Reference & Information Services
National Archives of Australia, Melbourne
PO Box 8005 Burwood Heights Vic 3151

We are also reliably advised by people who knew Goss at the time of the Vietnam War that he never served in the Australian Defence Force.

The second health pamphlet is about pain management and Goss again claimed to have been wounded in Vietnam and as a result suffers residual pain. See an extract below.

 Goss has created a false military history, then used the false military history as a “lynch pin” to be a minor celebrity in his community.  He even set up his own web site as a consultant on Chronic Pain management. Of course, the cause of his chronic pain was being “gut shot” in Vietnam.   Details from the web site are shown below and it can be found at:   http://www.finda.co.nz/business/listing/1c21/chronic-pain-support-foundation/

Chronic Pain Support Foundation

6/34 Kirk Street

We provide support for ALL pain sufferers. On line Newsletter. Meetings. Assessments. News about new treatments. ACC Advocacy. Why suffer pain alone? Contact Rod today, for full, no obligation details. We are endorsed by Mid Central Health Pain Unit, and have access to information even your Doctor may not know. WE WILL ALSO SUPPORT YOUR LOVED ONES with friendly advice, contacts, and regular Newsletters. We have meetings, fun days, and help you make new friends who genuinely share your pain issues. WHY BE ALONE - WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. All information is strictly confidential. You have nothing to lose but your pain. Membership is just $5.00 per year. Check our our Web Site at http://cpsf.iws.co.nz/ REMEMBER WE SUFFER CHRONIC PAIN TOO, SO WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. WE CAN HELP. TRY US! I PROMISE WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN.
National Coordinator - Rod Goss. B.SIA. Dip.N (Psych)

Business Hours

Open 24 hours a day

Parking   provided

Payment Options

Cash

Personal Cheque

Business Cheque

Online Payments

Brands

Our Own

5 - 49 Employees

Products/Services

Regular Newsletter

Medical Information

Assessment Service

ACC Advocacy

Meetings

Drug Information

New Contacts

Pain Relief

Notice how Goss uses the qualifications of B.SIA and Dip N (Psych). Whether they are as "genuine" as his military service we don’t know?

The good citizens from Otaki in New Zealand should now be aware that Goss has never served in any Army in Vietnam, and therefore was never wounded in Vietnam.

Goss may suffer from pain and have been a tobacco addict but it had nothing to do with war service and it is obvious that whilst he may or may not  be  a chronic pain sufferer he is definitely a chronic fraud, liar and wannabe.

Goss has enjoyed his New Zealand fantasy for ten years.  The general public and Australian and New Zealand Veterans will now see Goss in a different light knowing that he is a con man.

Roger David Goss is hereby presented on our web site so that his posterity will know his true military history, which is an empty book.

This is published in the public interest, particularly that of the Vietnam Veteran Community. All information presented here is fact and the truth. Reports from private citizens are supported by statements of fact and statutory declarations.

Surname: Graham
Christian Names: Paul Donald
Country: Australia
State or Province: NT
City or Town: Humpty Doo
Service: Army
Branch: Artillery
Case Notes:

Paul Donald GRAHAM date of birth 24 November 1941 of Humpty Doo, Northern Territory is self employed as a firearms and security trainer and has made false claims about his military service.

A story on Paul GRAHAM appears in Outback magazine which states he is the owner of a security and training firm know as Australian Security Training PTY LTD.

He is also known to work under different firms such as the one below listed in the Department of Justice list, Northern Territory Government.

Midioz Pty Ltd t/as Assessing and Training Centre

Contact - Paul Graham

T: (08) 8984 4864

M: 0412 430 200

F: (08) 8984 4864

E: training@atc-nt.com.au or p.graham@octa4.net.au

We have several Statutory Declarations from persons he has made false claims to.

Paul GRAHAM has on a number of occasions made claims to several persons and some he has trained that he served in South Vietnam as well as having served with the Australian SAS Regiment.

He has also made claims of working closely with the military as a private security agent in Iraq, Borneo and Afghanistan and of the treacherous conditions of working in those countries.

He also boasts about having gained his qualifications from “being the best the Regiment ever trained”. How many times have we heard this claim made by other wannabes claiming to have served with Special Forces units?

He has also claimed that being an ex- member of the SAS Regiment he had been in charge of security for the Sultan of Brunei as well as stating that to persons he trained if they stayed with a person who we will not name, they could get bodyguard work in East Timor.

An email was sent to GRAHAM on 11 March 2012.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr Paul Graham

Our organization investigates and exposes frauds and imposters in the Veteran community. Please see our web site at http://www.anzmi.net/cases.html

We have received reports from different sources that you have served in the Australian Defence Force.  To enable us to respond to enquirers, it would be much appreciated if you could please provide a Resume of your military service, we will then pass that information back to those who have concerns.

Usually these matters are resolved quickly and simply by acquiring information direct from the ex Service member.

Regards

xxxx xxxxxx

No reply was received to this email and he was contacted by phone on 12 September 2012 and provided the following information over the phone.

He has never made any bullshit stories about his service. He was a Gunner who enlisted in 1962, his regimental number is 2191844, and he served for less than three years.

GRAHAM got his service number, being a Gunner and serving less than three years right but not when he enlisted. He then followed up that conversation with the following email;

From: Paul Graham <Paul.Graham@atc-nt.com.au>

Date: 12 September 2012 17:38

Subject: contact 12/09/2012

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxx,

Further to our conversation today regarding your enquiry regarding my service in the military, I wish to advise as follows.  The people you have been talking to are absolute liars without any intestinal fortitude.  I am extremely angry about the assertions.

I am not happy that I was asked to give you information, which I did, and you, in return would not give me any information regarding the people casting these aspersions.

I have an excellent reputation in four countries, and this is important to me. You are no doubt aware that statutory declarations are not necessarily the truth, and if this rubbish causes any detriment to my name, reputation or my business I will pass this over to my legal representative for action.

Your initial contact incidentally, was on the 12th. of March 2012, by e-mail.  I notice that there is no telephone contact on your email, and your phone call came in as a blocked number.  There is also no phone number on your web site.  You obviously have mine.

There are a lot of Walter Mitty’s out there.  I am not one of them.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Graham

Director

Australian Security Training Pty Ltd

****************

Phone : 08 8984 4864

Fax      : 08 8984 4285

Mobile : 0412430200

He mentions that he did receive the email first sent to him in March 2012, but does not explain why he did not answer it when he received it other than to deny the allegations against him

We have since received the service record for Paul GRAHAM.

As you can see Paul Donald GRAHAM served in the Citizen Military Forces with an Artillery unit from 4 Feb 1960 to 28 Feb 1962 and never went to South Vietnam. He also never served with the Australian SAS Regiment

Paul Donald GRAHAM you should really be careful who you make these false claims to and who may be around and overhear these claims.

We have no doubt that you made these claims of having served on active service and being a member of the elite SAS Regiment. For making those claims and showing no respect for  those that did serve in the Vietnam War and the SAS Regiment you will now grace our website for all to see.

We do not have a photograph of Paul Graham and would appreciate it if someone that does have a photograph of him to send us a copy through our website www.anzmi.net.

This is published in the public interest, particularly that of the Vietnam Veteran Community. All information presented here is fact and the truth. Reports from private citizens are supported by statements of fact and statutory declarations.

Surname: Gray
Christian Names: Eric Stephen
Country: Australia
State or Province: NSW
City or Town: Wyong
Service: Citenzen Military Forces
Case Notes:

Deceased - 2013

Eric Stephen Gray - Wyong  RSL

Eric Stephen Gray, formally of Wyong RSL Sub Branch has been posing as a Vietnam Veteran for a number of years.  He has walked the walk and talked the talk.  He convinced all those around him that he had been a Sergeant in 8 Field Ambulance, Australian Army, in Vietnam for a year in 1967 to 1968.

He even posed for a photograph in the local Express Advocate, Wyong Edition with a Slouch Hat in front of the Australian Flag, following the gesture from a kind anonymous donor who volunteered to pay for a medical procedure for him.  We wonder if she did this in sympathy, due to his claims of false military service.   Although he does not state in the article that he is a returned serviceman, he certainly continues the charade by waving the slouch hat in front of the Australian flag.

As he claimed to be a Veteran with cancer, and also a Welfare Officer, he would have known that he was entitled to submit a claim for a disability assessment at the Department of Veterans Affairs.  He did not do this as he obviously knew he was not entitled

He joined the Wyong RSL Sub Branch, but as required, he could not produce a Discharge Certificate.  He claimed that this was lost when he moved house from Manly to Wyong some years ago.  He claimed that he was a full time reservist with a Sydney University Regiment.  He produced a photocopy of a Certificate of Service dated the 9 April, 2003.  He also produced a letter from the Australian Army Soldier Career Management Agency dated the 14 April 2003.

 He then claimed to Wyong RSL Sub Branch officials, that he transferred from Citizens Military Forces to the Regular Army and was sent to Vietnam where he was attached to 8 Field Ambulance as a Sergeant.

Following acceptance by the RSL, he was made a Welfare Officer at Wyong RSL.  He marched on Anzac Days wearing his Vietnam ribbons and was accepted by RSL returned service members as the genuine thing.   He was however investigated regarding the wearing of Vietnam medals in 2003.  He was suspended from the Sub Branch for three months and warned not to wear them again.   Why he was not ejected from the RSL movement altogether at that time is a mystery.

In the post 2003 photograph below, Gray is marching at Wyong  with his RSL Blazer adorned with what appears to be the BEM (British Empire Medal and the Australian Defence Medal.) as well as other trinkets.

He claimed to have been awarded the British Empire Medal (BEM) and was a current Justice of the Peace (JP).  He handed out Lions Club business cards with these prestigious letters written on them. "BEM.  JP."

It was only last year that on completion of an audit of Sub Branch members by the RSL executive,  it was ascertained that  former Sergeant and wannabee Vietnam Veteran Eric Stephen Gray was a fraud and a liar.

He was a civilian Ambulance Driver for a short time when he was younger.  He then became a Security Guard at various locations, where he wore Vietnam campaign ribbons on his shirts. He is a fraud, who has for a long period attempted to take the honor of genuine Vietnam veterans.

On being confronted by Wyong Sub Branch Executives, Gray admitted to his lies, including his Vietnam service, his awards of a BEM and J.P.  He claimed that he was given the British Empire Medal by a colleague so he decided to wear it.    He stated that he was a JP but he thought that it had lapsed some years beforehand. We have been reliably informed that Gray witnessed numerous documents as a Justice of the Peace at the Wyong RSL.  Unfortunately his JP signature was worthless, as are the documents he signed, and action should be taken by the RSL through the Department of Attorney General and Justice to bring this matter to their attention.

This is clearly an offence under the Oaths Act 1900 – Section 21A which states -;

21A Penalty for taking and receiving statutory declaration without authority.

Any person who, not being by law  authorised to take and receive a statutory declaration:

Falsely pretends to be so authorised, or

Takes and receives a statutory declaration, shall be guilty of an offence against this section.

Any person who takes and receives a statutory declaration in any capacity in which the person is not by law authorized to act shall be guilty of an offence against this section.

Any person who is guilty of an offence against this section shall on summary conviction before the Local Court be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months or to a penalty no exceeding 2 penalty points.

 We doubt that Gray has ever held the position of a Justice of the Peace.

The Sub Branch referred Gray’s false military claims to RSL Headquarters, Sydney.

Wyong RSL Sub Branch’s present committee are to be congratulated for finally weeding out this wannabee and preventing fakes lurking in their midst. Simple timely audits can reveal the truth and RSL Sub Branches should follow this example.

In February, 2012, Gray was finally expelled from the State Returned Service League movement after a hearing at RSL Headquarters, Sydney. However, with the new rules governing associate membership, Gray may come bouncing back sooner than we think.

Wyong RSL wrote Gray a letter formally inviting him to apologise in person to the members of the Sub Branch for his despicable behavior.   He declined their invitation.

Be careful Gray does not come knocking on your Sub Branch door.

Welcome to the Web Site Eric Stephen Gray.