Entries with Surname (Title)s starting with 'B'

Surname: Bennetts
Christian Names: Bryan David
Country: South Africa
State or Province: Unknown
City or Town: Unknown
Case Notes:

Bryan David Bennetts

EX SERVICE ORGANISATIONS AND LONELY  WOMEN  BEWARE OF BRYAN DAVID BENNETTS

BORN 17TH APRIL 1965 IN DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA

DEPORTED

Bennetts is a charming "man" with a penchant to "woo"  ladies on the internet and then beat them up, this "grub" has invented a history of heroic service with the United States military and mercenary groups to "worm" his way into Ex Service Organisations and to charm unsuspecting females.   Bennetts actual service in the United States Army - was from 13 Nov 1995 to Aug 1996,  less than nine months.

This nasty human being is currently in Australia and true to his character is behaving badly.

BENNETTS was brought to our attention by our friends from the United States, they have provided the following report.

VeriSEAL Group
The Original SEAL Verification Project
http://VeriSEAL.org

One of our Grade A scumbags of the highest order, tracked for six years, pattern never changes.
[Go here for VeriSeal's full information on Bennetts]
An Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent (former SEAL) in Phoenix finally chased him out of the US. They paid him a visit and he soiled himself. We had reduced him to living in his car before he called it quits here. His VeriSEAL profile haunted his every move. He has a meltdown every year about this time and some poor woman is usually on the receiving end. Like clockwork.

We are in contact with the victim in Maitland. Will advise as more info becomes available. See what you can learn through your sources. He's mucking about in your backyard now. Australian Immigration need to look into why he desperately avoids returning to South Africa......and then deport him there. After his jail time in NSW, of course. We wouldn't want him to miss any of that, would we?

"He falsely claims service with US Navy SEALS - US Army Special Forces (3rd SFG) - US Army Rangers.  He has a criminal history as follows:

Sought by Canadian authorities in relation to threats of violence against a female in St Johns Canada.

Police at Lower Wakefield, United States currently hold an outstanding warrant for Bennetts arrest in relation to theft from a Air Force Base of uniform items, Base Pass, vehicle decals and personal property.

Apprehended attempting to penetrate US Base using US Army ID Card.

Adult abuse, stalking a female - sentenced to probation.

Phoenix Arizona - 2002 charged with battery,  2003 charged with battery.

2003 Arrested and jailed on domestic violence charges. Allegations of psychological abuse of minor child."

Other information

Bennetts also claims prior service with mercenary outfits - Executive Outcomes and Sandline and also claims numerous affiliations with United States and other country Special Forces groups. - There is no substance to these claims.

WHY ARE WE IN AUSTRALIA  INTERESTED IN THIS COWARDLY  EX SOUTH AFRICAN,  CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES.

Bennetts, true to his character has allegedly bashed a women in Maitland near Sydney Australia. See the report below:

"19/12/06 Maitland, Australia (Sydney) - Assault, arms charges. What started out as a quest to find love has ended in a bloody night of violence for a Rutherford woman whose internet lover allegedly beat her and threatened to kill her and other members of her family...

In custody awaiting arraignment 5 Feb 2007. Bail denied. Australian  Customs and Immigration involved."

Bennetts has a clear history of stealing the honour of genuine servicemen as well as beating and harrassing women . Bennetts is a cowardly cur who is not welcome in this country. Our friends in South Africa are also well aware of Bennetts behaviour in both the United States and Australia. Bennetts has no where to hide in Australia, United States or South Africa. We will continue to monitor this "hero" and would appreciate any Australian Ex Service Organisations, or anyone else, who may have interacted with Bennetts contacting us at information@anzmi.net.

Bryan David Bennetts, fake US Navy SEAL, and now convicted wife basher and gun smuggler, faced the Maitland (NSW) Local Court on Thursday 26 April 2007, and admitted to assault causing bodily harm to his wife, Angelia Bennetts. He also was found guilty of attempting to smuggle a pistol into Australia and being illegally in possession of ammunition.

He was sentenced to be jailed for six months, fined $12000, and will be deported on completion of his sentence.

Australia is well rid of Bennetts. Read the reports from the Newcastle Herald and the Maitland Mercury newspapers below.   We will be advising our South African counterparts when he is jetting back their way.

  7 Aug 07

Bennetts currently resides in Villawood Immigration Centre, New South Wales, where he is seeking refuge status so he can stay in Australia despite the judiciary ordering his deportation.   Bennett's wants to stay with us because if he returns to South Africa he fears for his life.  Apparently four years ago he holidayed in South Africa, got married and had no problems so why should his life now be threatened.

We are told he applied to join the Australian Army in his effort to stay. Sorry Bennetts the Australian Army does not enlist criminals.  He has also applied to go to Israel, but they have told him to nick off.   We urge the Immigration Department to close the books on this woman bashing, criminal and wannabe and get him onto a flight back from whence he came.

All these machinations are costing the Australian Tax payer money as he gets free accommodation at Villawood and is now onto his fourth Legal Aide solicitor and of course we will foot the bill for his plane ride to wherever he ends up.

Australia will be a better place after Bennetts is deported.  Be assured we will monitor him until he sits down in an Airbus heading out of Australia.

Update Bryan David Bennetts

Wannabes are liars with severe personality problems. There are a select few Wannabes who as well as being liars are out and out mongrels, one such person is Bryan David Bennetts whose disgraceful conduct is well documented in our original report.  He has been deported to his home country of South Africa where he now resides. This mongrel has not learned from his past mistakes and continues to live the life of a Wannabe a bludger a mongrel and a moron.

See the latest report from one of our agents in South Africa.